We have implemented some extra precautions regarding the Coronavirus in addition to the universal precautions we always take to protect your health.
What we are doing:
- We have created a virtual reception room. When you arrive for your appointment, please call the office at (505)325-7121 to check in for your appointment. Our staff will assist you into the building.
- We have implemented prescreening protocols which include staff and patient temperature scans as well as written screens for signs & symptoms of coronavirus or general illness.
- We are disinfecting the reception room, front desk counter tops and bathrooms every hour with hospital grade disinfectant.
- We have provided our staff with enhanced personal protective equipment as recommended by the CDC such as single use surgical gowns, head coverings, face shields, aerosol mitigation measures, and sneeze guards in addition to the universal precautions we always take to protect your health.
- We have installed air purification systems which filter not only viruses and bacteria, but also common allergens, improving the overall air quality of our office.
- We are providing our patients with a complimentary antimicrobial mouthrinse to use in the office prior to their appointment.
- We have removed all magazines, toys, and unnecessary items from the reception room.
- We are practicing social distancing and meticulous hand hygiene.